Grilling a whole garlic bulb is an easy & delicious method that's similar to roasting. Create a warm, wonderful garlic spread for crackers, bread or add as a garnish to your steak. Spanish Roja makes a wonderful grilled or roasted garlic.
- Slice the top off a head of garlic
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Grill on medium heat for about 25 minutes
Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
This is a classic mashed potatoes, with the savory taste of garlic. Feel free to adjust the garlic to taste. I prefer to use Music Garlic in this recipe.
- 3 pounds Idaho Potatoes - peeled
- 3-4 garlic cloves - peeled
- 3/4 cup hot milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
Cut the potatoes into uniform two-inch cubes an place in saucepan along with the garlic. Cover with water, bring to a boil, lower heat to medium and cook until potatoes are tender - about 20 minutes.
Drain the potatoes & garlic and mash the potatoes & garlic together. Stir in the hot milk & butter. Season to taste & enjoy!
Easy to make and such great tasting you'll never buy frozen garlic bread again.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Optional shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients until they're blended.
- Spread on sliced bread and place under broiler until lightly browned.
Create a fan favorite for your next party. Or for those days when you just need some chips & guac. German Red is a great, spicy garlic to use for this recipe.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 small onion finely diced
- 2 roma tomatoes - diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro - chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper - finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Mix well & enjoy with chips