Creamy Garlic Pasta
As far as creamy pasta recipes, this is the best I have ever had. Add prawns and/or scallops to make an amazing seafood Alfredo.
Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add butter and stir constantly until melted. Pour in 3 cups chicken broth; add pepper and salt. Bring to a boil.
Add spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Add more chicken broth if pasta starts to stick to the pan.
Add Parmesan cheese, cream, and parsley and mix until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately.
Combine with shrimp or scallops for a tasty treat.
Grilling a whole garlic bulb is an easy & delicious method that's similar to roasting. Create a warm, wonderful garlic spread for crackers, bread or add as a garnish to your steak. Spanish Roja makes a wonderful grilled or roasted garlic.
- Slice the top off a head of garlic
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Grill on medium heat for about 25 minutes
Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
This is a classic mashed potatoes, with the savory taste of garlic. Feel free to adjust the garlic to taste. I prefer to use Music Garlic in this recipe.
- 3 pounds Idaho Potatoes - peeled
- 3-4 garlic cloves - peeled
- 3/4 cup hot milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
Cut the potatoes into uniform two-inch cubes an place in saucepan along with the garlic. Cover with water, bring to a boil, lower heat to medium and cook until potatoes are tender - about 20 minutes.
Drain the potatoes & garlic and mash the potatoes & garlic together. Stir in the hot milk & butter. Season to taste & enjoy!
Easy to make and such great tasting you'll never buy frozen garlic bread again.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Optional shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients until they're blended.
- Spread on sliced bread and place under broiler until lightly browned.
Create a fan favorite for your next party. Or for those days when you just need some chips & guac. German Red is a great, spicy garlic to use for this recipe.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 small onion finely diced
- 2 roma tomatoes - diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro - chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper - finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Mix well & enjoy with chips